These Terms affect your legal rights, responsibilities and obligations and govern your use of the Service, are legally binding, limit Company’s liability to you and require you to indemnify us and to settle certain disputes as stated in the following sections. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and any Additional Terms, do not use the Service and uninstall Service downloads and applications.
In some instances, additional or different terms, posted on the Service, apply to your use of certain parts of the Service (individually and collectively “Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise.
We may prospectively change these Terms and Additional Terms by posting new or changed terms on the Service.
We have summarized some (but not all) of the main topics of these Terms below. The complete provisions, and not the headings or summaries govern.
As permitted by applicable law,
(1) Display, view, use, and play the content on a computer, mobile or other internet enabled or permitted device (“Device”) and/or print one copy of the content (excluding source and object code in raw form or otherwise) as it is displayed to you;
(2) Stream the content using any of the widgets and/or other digital streaming internet video players, if any, provided on the Service;
(3) Subject to any applicable Additional Terms, if the Service includes a “Send to Friend,” social media sharing or similar tool that allows you to initiate and send to one of your friends a communication that includes content, or to post our content to third-party services or your own site or online service, and the tool is operational, use the tool to do so; provided, however, that you do not do so in any manner that violates applicable law or third-party rights or reflects negativity on us, and only send to recipients who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and who you have permission to contact. In the event you receive anything in consideration from us related to sending or posting a message (e.g., coupon based on sales related to a cigar collection you posted, sweepstakes entries, etc.) you represent you will disclose the receipt of this consideration as part of the message and will include any specific disclosures otherwise required by us;
(4) If the Service includes a “Download” link next to a piece of content (including, without limitation, an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), you may only download a single copy of such content to a single Device;
(5) Download, install and use one copy of any software, including apps, that we make available on or through the Service (“Software”) on your Device in machine-executable object code form only and make one additional copy for back-up purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree that (i) by allowing you to download the Software, Company does not transfer title to the Software to you (i.e., you own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but the Software’s owner (which may be Company and/or its third-party Software licensor) will retain full and complete title to such Software); (ii) you may not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software, except as expressly authorized in these Terms or applicable Additional Terms, without the prior written consent of Company; (iii) you may not assign, rent, lease, or lend the Software to any person or entity and any attempt by you to sublicense, transfer, or assign the Software will be void and of no effect; and (iv) you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law;
(6) If made available to you, obtain a registered personal account (and/or related username and password) on the Service and interact with the Service in connection therewith;
(7) Link to the Service from a website or other online service, so long as: (a) the links only incorporate text, and do not use any Company names, logos, or images, (b) the links and the content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with Company or cause any other confusion, and (c) the links and the content on your website do not portray Company or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner, and do not contain content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third-party or are otherwise objectionable to Company. Company reserves the right to suspend or prohibit linking to the Service for any reason, in its sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you or any third-party; and
(8) Use any other functionality expressly provided by Company on or through the Service for use by users, subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, functionality to create and/or post User-Generated Content (as defined below)) and any applicable Additional Terms.
These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms include only narrow, limited grants of rights to use and access the Service and content. No right or license may be construed, under any legal theory, by implication, estoppel, industry custom, or otherwise. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED TO YOU ARE RESERVED BY COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Any unauthorized use of any content or the Service for any purpose is prohibited.
In your communications with Company, please keep in mind that we do not seek any unsolicited ideas or materials for products or services, or even suggested improvements to products or services, including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, inventions, or designs for music, websites, apps, books, scripts, screenplays, motion pictures, television shows, theatrical productions, software or otherwise (collectively, “Unsolicited Ideas and Materials”). Any Unsolicited Ideas and Materials you submit are deemed UGC and licensed to us as set forth below. In addition, Company retains all of the rights held by members of the general public with regard to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials. Company’s receipt of your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials is not an admission by Company of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not impair Company’s right to contest existing or future intellectual property rights relating to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials.
If you submit UGC that Company reasonably believes violates these Rules, then we may take any legally available action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion. However, we are not obligated to take any action not required by applicable law. We may require, at any time, proof of the permissions referred to above in a form acceptable to us. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the UGC in question being removed from the Service.
Company will only respond to DMCA Notices that it receives by mail, e-mail, or facsimile at the addresses below:
By Mail: 2417 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080
By E-mail: email@example.com
For more information call: (770)-485-7162
It is often difficult to determine if your copyright has been infringed. Company may elect to not respond to DMCA Notices that do not substantially comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and Company may elect to remove allegedly infringing material that comes to its attention via notices that do not substantially comply with the DMCA.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We may send the information that you provide in your notice to the person who provided the allegedly infringing work. That person may elect to send us a DMCA Counter-Notification.
Without limiting Company’s other rights, Company may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate a repeat infringer’s access to the Service and any other website owned or operated by Company.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If we receive a DMCA Counter-Notification, then we may replace the material that we removed (or stop disabling access to it) in not less than ten (10) and not more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the DMCA Counter-Notification. However, we will not do this if we first receive notice at the addresses above that the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice has filed a lawsuit asking a court for an order restraining the person who provided the material from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Service. You should also be aware that we may forward the Counter-Notification to the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice.
All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Smyrna, GA. Risk of loss is on the purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from seller to the purchaser in Smyrna Georgia, and the purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of purchaser. By utilizing this service from seller, purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
The provisions of this Section 8 shall supersede any inconsistent provisions of any prior agreement between the parties. This Section 8 shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Service or these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms, or any applicable Additional Terms, is for any reason deemed invalid, unlawful, void, or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms or the applicable Additional Terms, and the invalidity of the provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms or the applicable Additional Terms. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to waive and will waive, any applicable statutory and common law that may permit a contract to be construed against its drafter.
Residents of Georgia are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: you may contact the Georgia Department of Law’s Consumer Protection Division by telephone at 404-651-8600 or 1-800-869-1123. Hearing-impaired users can reach the Complaint Assistance Unit at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
Although users are required to be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to use the Service, as required by Georgia law, if any Georgia residents under the age of eighteen (18) have improperly registered to use the Service, and have posted content or information on the Service, they can request that such information be removed from the Service by contacting us at the e-mail or address set forth in Section 6 making such a request, stating that they personally posted such content or information and detailing where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified and will terminate the unauthorized account. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third parties may have republished the post and archived copies of it may be stored by search engines and others that we do not control.
You can unsubscribe from the Program by texting “STOP” to the Program short code (currently 63052) or as a reply to a Program text you receive. You can also unsubscribe by calling us a (770) 485-7162. You hereby consent to receive a text message confirming that you have unsubscribed, as well as other non-promotional text messages (such as when you text the short code to join, or send us a HELP text or any unrecognized message and when we send you administrative messages such as if we change the short code). You understand that unsubscribing to the Program will not terminate your consent to receive other kinds of text alerts, such as if you have requested shipping confirmation text alerts. You must unsubscribe from each text program separately. Unsubscribing to the Program texts also will not unsubscribe you from emails from us. However you can follow the unsubscribe link on our promotional emails to learn how to opt-out of JR Cigar promotional emails (you may still, however, receive non-promotional emails from us).
The Program may not be available in all areas. You understand that message and data rates may apply and your carrier may charge you or deduct usage credit from your account when you text us or we text you and you consent to that. The Program may not be supported by all carriers and all devices. Check with your carrier for details. You represent and warrant that you are age 21 or older and are a U.S. resident using a U.S. mobile number to subscribe.
WiseAsh Management reserves the right to make all cancelation decisions.
© 2020 WiseAsh. All Rights Reserved.